Running Windows 10. There still seems to be the problem mentioned a couple releases ago where the UI does not always update when a torrent is added. If I change anonymity to 2 hops, then back to 1, for example, I see I've been downloading while the UI had previously been stuck indicating "waiting for metadata."
Also, still sometimes has the issue of never closing unless I axe the debug window. One consequence I've seen of this is when I open it back up, if there is a torrent already in the queue, the Seed Ratio seems to show totals based on when I opened the application last, not the entire size of the torrent.