Tribler 7.3.1 stable release is out today

Dear Tribler Community,

Tribler 7.3.1 stable is out today with several fixes over 7.3.0. We would like you to try it out and let us know how you find it. To upgrade from stable version, everything should work fine but we suggest keeping a backup of your state directory before trying out this release just in case you want to roll back. Hope you’ll like this release.

The binaries are available below or can be downloaded from the official release page at Github repository.
Windows(64-bit)
Windows (32-bit)
Linux
MacOS

If you encounter any problems using this release, feel free to report back to us. We’ll appreciate that. You can either create an issue ticket in Github (link here) or simply post it here in this forum.

For developers willing to contribute to Tribler with bug fixes or new features please check out this page which provides the basic pointers to get started.

And as always, the source code can be found on our Github repository but you can also download it directly here.

We hope you enjoy using this version.
Cheers!

Tribler 7.3.1 gives me some problems.
After running Tribler for some hours it doesn’t show me search results and the Discovery list of channels doesn’t show channels anymore.

I tried on 2 PC’s and both the same result…

@tonspromos We released 7.3.2 with an important network fix so I suggest you upgrade to the latest version. Recently we made the channel propagation less aggressive so new channels appear at a slower pace but you should be able get more channels by searching for them. Let us know if you still have the issue in the latest release. Thanks!