Tribler 7.3.1-RC3 is out today

Dear Tribler Community,

We just released Tribler 7.3.1-RC3 out today. It includes a few important bug fixes over RC2 and will likely be the last RC before 7.3.1 stable release. Go ahead, try it out and let us know how do you like it.

The binaries are available below or can be downloaded from the official release page at Github repository.
Windows(64-bit)
Windows (32-bit)
Linux
MacOS

If you encounter any problems using this release, feel free to report back to us. We’ll appreciate that. You can either create an issue ticket in Github (link here) or simply post it here in this forum.

For developers willing to contribute to Tribler with bug fixes or new features please check out this page which provides the basic pointers to get started.

And as always, the source code can be found on our Github repository but you can also download it directly here.

We hope you’ll enjoy using this version.
Cheers!

1 Like

Since 2 versions ago, my token balance is decreasing again. This occurs without me downloading anything, and uploading quite often and with decent speeds.

@LesVerres Token balance should not decrease unless something is being downloaded anonymously. Could you confirm if token mining is running?

The settings is present in Settings/Anonymity/Token Mining. Token Mining tab should be visible in the downloads page if token mining is enabled.

@S.Pan-TUDelft Token mining has been on for months, but I have never seen any activity in the token mining graph. It is stuck at 0 MB for as long as I have activated it. My token balance however, seems to decrease with hundreds of MB while having Tribler running idle (almost exclusively uploading) or by just restarting it. This occurred only recently, before my token balance was steadily growing.

The problem of downloads with a up/down balance stuck at 0.000 is also still there. Is this balance stored in their respective .state file? If so, in what manner? Can I force Tribler to restart their balance counting?