Tribler 7.0.2 release

Hi everyone,

We just released Tribler 7.0.2 with various bug fixes and we need your help in testing this release. Please download your respective distribution from here:

Windows(64-bit)
Windows (32-bit)
Linux
MacOS

With more interesting features coming up with next major version of Tribler, we specifically wanted to focus on stability and iron out minor bugs for this minor release. So, we would really like you to report us if Tribler does not work well for you.

If you encounter any problems, please create a new issue on GitHub or post it on the forum, either in this thread or in a separate thread. If you wish to contribute to Tribler by fixing bugs, please check out this page which contains some basic pointers.

The source code can be found on our Github repository but you can also download it directly here.

Enjoy!

My download list is empty since today. Tribler 7.0.2 did work fine for a while. However, yesterday I had to do a hard shutdown of my PC due to a malfunctioning SD-card reader that froze up my PC.

Any idea how I can get my downloads back in the list?

I have the same problem.

Tribler 7.0.2 was working flawlessly since release.

I had to shut my computer down due to severe thunderstorm with tornado.
Turned it back on today, started up Tribler, and my downloads are gone from the list. …

Wait, nope it’s back.

Took some time to come back I guess.
Everything appeared as I was typing. Haha.

Did the same thing happen to you, LesVerres ?

Just wait a while (I’ve been working on things in other open windows).

To the Tribler team, thanks for creating and crafting this wonderful project.

Unfortunately no, the list stayed empty after waiting about 20 minutes, and remained empty after restarting Tribler.