This app can't run on your PC (error)

I’m currently getting an error that “This app can’t run on your PC”. I created a local admin account and tried forcing the issue. After scanning for Viruses I tried to run as admin. I got to the point where it tried to install but I get an NSIS checksum error. This occurred for both x32 and the x64 installer.

1. Is there a portable app version?

2. Is there a repository of older versions to try and install then walk forward?

I have a fresh-ish install of Win 10 Pro x64 , AVG Ultimate, and Spybot. Current version of Tribler is 7.2.2 and 7.3.0 Beta2

@EvilBoxMaker Thank you for trying out Tribler. We haven’t seen the issue you have faced. We would like to find out the cause but it will be difficult unless we can reproduce the issue.

1.Is there a portable app version?

Unfortunately not. We don’t have a portable version yet but we have had discussions about it. There are several things to focus on right now so a portable version release will take some time.

1. Is there a repository of older versions to try and install then walk forward?

We do all Tribler development and releases through Github. You can find the binaries to install from this page for all the past releases:

If you could try a few of the latest releases and let us know if any of those work on your machine. It’ll help us to debug the problem you’re having.