Quick Question About Tokens

Ok, I figured out my token question. However, I wanted to bring to your attention that I’ve had to restart the application a number of times. When trying to remove a channel, it seemed not to go away until I restarted the app.

You mean when unsubscribing from a channel, or when removing a channel created by you?

Both. At first, I thought the app was just slow to respond/refresh. But, quite a few times I had to restart before I saw my changes reflected in the app.

There is a known problem with subscribed/discovered lists that these do not update the contents automatically. As a workaround, you can click a second time on a corresponding tab button (“Discovered” or “Subscribed”). That will reload the list.

Unfortunately, that didn’t work for me. However, I understand the project is practically in beta still. I’m using it expecting there would be a lot of issues. I sure wish people were using it more tho.

Thanks for believing in us :wink:

Recently, we got some proper funding and hired some new staff. The upcoming 7.6 and further releases should bring some real improvements in every aspect of Tribler. That’s going to happen by the end of the year, though.

2 Likes