My torrent list shows empty from today

Hello,
my torrent downloading list shows empty from today. I tired to restart to download the sames torrent but it says “impossible cause this torrent is already in the downloads” so it appears to download but my list still looks empty and I can’t see when the downloads are done. I don’t know if i’m really clear and i’m sorry for my bad english. There is a screenshot of my tribler windows and the Console". Also, then I start Tribler, this message come in:

"An error occurred during the request:

ValueError(‘File not found in torrent’,) is not JSON serializable"

could it be this?

thanks a lot

Hi,

This was probably due to a corrupt torrent. We’ve fixed this a while ago and hopefully this is fixed in the upcoming beta which we will release today. Please let me know whether it is fixed in the beta!

I have the same problem using the latest 7.0.0 x64 beta.

How can I go about removing torrents one by one until I find the corrupt one if I can’t see it in the Downloads list ? Is there a file I can open in Notepad to edit ?

Nevermind, I figured it out.

For others on Windows, go to C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\.Tribler\dlcheckpoints

Each file in this folder represents your Download list.

Cut all the files and paste them on the desktop.

Then move them back in a few at a time and test it out by opening Tribler program and seeing if they show up in your Download list.

If so, then keep adding a few more and testing again.

If you get the same error and your Download List is empty, then remove the ones you added and add them back in one by one until you find the culprit that is corrupt and delete that file.

Note: You may have more than one corrupt file.

Worked for me, good luck !