Can this program do simple math

I went to GitHub to create an issue and was sent back here.
Finally back on and during five days, I was downloading at an average of 689KB and uploading at 351 KB.
My total was over 2 gigs and my balance was almost a minus gig; I was doing this for three days.
Now for the last two days, my total was over a gig and my balance was a minus 455 MB BUT (I do mean BUT);
my download speed averaged 22.7 KB and my upload speed averaged 588 KB.
Why was I earning a negative balance???
Can Tribler’s program differentiate downloads and uploads(seeding)??
I understand if downloading more there should be a negative balance unless Triber complex program is whacked.
I do not understand uploading more earns a negative balance since the so called theory of “MUlti-Chain” is to weed out leechers.
Just in case you at Tribler DO NOT UNDERSTAND what a leecher is; I will give you a hint (leeches always download and when they are finish; the leechers disappear and do not become peers ( or in Tribler’s definition seeders??).
I analyzed this situation to be crap since I earned negative amount for downloads exceeding uploading ( or your terms seeding) but when I far outstrip the downloads with my uploading(seeding) by 26 to 1; I still earn a negative balance.
Sorry, it does not compute nor will it ever compute.
Ask any Borg! lol