Can i bulk modiffy download path of multiple torrents?

Hi,

when i for example change drive letter or need to move multiple one or more torrents, i can right click torrent file and select to change download location (i can click only if i finished download, not partial which is quite a downside right), but i this move seems to take significantly longer than just copying files in Windows explorer and it do not notify me if it completed successfully.

I see savepath of the torrent is inside AppData/.Tribler/dlcheckpoints/torrentmagnethere.state

In Windows i do Win.+R, type:
%appdata%.Tribler\dlcheckpoints
and execute to open that folder.
Then in Tribler app, i right click torrent file and select to copy magnet link, then i find file name matching that magnet link in dlcheckpoints folder and edit it. There is line #3: saveas = D:\Movies

So i assume i can use some software that search and replace inside files and then set it to work in mentioned dlcheckpoints directory to bulk update paths? I found PSPad software can do it. Seach -> Search/Replace in files

So before editting that files, i should stop download of that torrents, move files via Windows explorer, do replacement in files and then resume download (or do i need “force recheck” or i have to restart Tribler)?