Error on installation, and possible gui bug

Hi, new user. 7x64 - Tribler seems to be basically functioning - I haven’t loaded or looked for a torrent, partly because of two peculiarities.

1. Twice over at the end of installation a Tribler error window has popped up saying check the log. Here’s the printout:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “Tribler\Main\vwxGUI\settingsDialog.pyo”, line 318, in saveAll
File “Tribler\Main\vwxGUI_init_.pyo”, line 128, in invoke_func

File “Tribler\Main\vwxGUI\MainFrame.pyo”, line 648, in Restart
pywintypes.error: (2, ‘FindExecutable’, ‘The system cannot find the file specified.’)

1. Another strange thing is with the anonymity page in settings. The first time round, I select ‘3’, press ‘save’, and it says ‘Trible needs to restart’. I press ‘yes’, but nothing seems to happen. I exit settings page, re-enter it, click on ‘anonymity’, and the scales image is set back to default - but the slider is still on ‘3’ - until I click inside the window, and then the scales change to match the slider setting.

1. lastly, there is a posting error. The forum software makes all my number denotations 1, despite my numbering them in ascending order. The difference is shown between post window and preview window as well. (Since I’m new, I can’t hyperlink another image.)