Appearance; black text on white

How do I change the appearence of the client and this forum to something sensible and useful like Black text on white/lighy-gray background.?

Where are the config files?

Feedback, Second install of Tribler. 1st was 7.0.0 on win7 but stopped using it to frequent crashing. Now trying the linux version 7.0.2; Actually on Devuan.
The install failed (dpkg -i package.deb). Ran tribler; error message about libtorrent being missing. so apt-get seasrch libtorrent, then apt-get install libtorrent followed by helpfull info msg to try “apt-get --fix-broken install” and all was well, aka it started. Now to see how reliable it is.

day mode = black text on white ground,
night mode = white text on black ground.

here is my patch for tribler-7.1.0-rc1

tribler-7.1.0-rc1_invert_colors_to_day_mode.patch.txt (67.8 KB)
tribler-7.1.0-rc1_invert_colors_to_day_mode.sh.txt (1.2 KB)

save both files [patch + sh]
into your tribler-7.1.0-rc1 folder

read the sh file, before you exec.
all it does is:
process png files with mogrify from imagemagick,
process svg files with sed.

then inside the folder exec:

patch -p1 <tribler-7.1.0-rc1_invert_colors_to_day_mode.patch.txt
sh tribler-7.1.0-rc1_invert_colors_to_day_mode.sh.txt

Finally was able to try this out.
TLDR; just replaced black background with white background.

The sh script returned a lot of “png; unexpected oerator”, but the background still changed.
E.G
tribler-7.1.0-rc1_invert_colors_to_day_mode.sh.txt: 57: [: #: unexpected operator
f = add.png
tribler-7.1.0-rc1_invert_colors_to_day_mode.sh.txt: 62: [: png: unexpected operator
tribler-7.1.0-rc1_invert_colors_to_day_mode.sh.txt: 63: [: png: unexpected operator
tribler-7.1.0-rc1_invert_colors_to_day_mode.sh.txt: 57: [: #: unexpected operator

…on each png it processed.

Anyway,