Tribler 6.5-RC7 ready for testing!

I don’t think I understand your question. Could you please rephrase it?

Yeah, we did some changes to the storage system (for instance, collected torrents are stored in a LevelDB database instead of individual files, which should help a lot on windows as it’s usually pretty bad at dealing with lots of small files on the same directory)

The thumbnails got disabled as they would show all sorts of NSFW/L stuff even with the family filter enabled, so we disabled it temporarily.
We have some WIP code that will only show thumbnails of content coming from the channels you are subscribed to but it didn’t make it to this release.

Thanks!

Thanks for the report, I’ll have a look at it right now.

EDIT: You can follow the issue progress here: https://github.com/Tribler/tribler/issues/1924

I can’t reproduce it locally, could you run this build this build and send me the log? It contains a couple of debug prints that should help me figure it out.

Thanks!

sent the log at the bug report…

Yeah, I saw, it’s already fixed.

Thanks!

what is there not to understand? the font size, is apparently calculated, by something like screen line length divided by the number of characters you want to show, as I said my windows 10, screen resolution is 1920x1024, butt he font size you calculated or create within tribler just shows a screen that look like the old 640x480, or 80x24 characters. resulting in large characters and missing information, becasue the lines are to small. normally one could change the font size by holding CTRL and using the scroll mouse button, but that does not work with Tribler and the latest windows 10 insiders build.

Well, your phrase didn’t make much sense to me.

We’ve got several windows 10 machine here and it looks just fine on all of them, have you modified any app scaling settings on your system?

Could you provide a screenshot?

Is anybody that reads this having the same issue?

By the way, an upload reaching his ratio, then force start is grayed. So if I want to seed undefinately, then this is not possible through force start anymore.

I am running Windows 10 insider preview, just noticed today that my hyper-v manager has the same problem as tribler, so it is not Triblers fault that the Font oooof certain area’s is to big. It’s Windows 10. Sorry.

Would you mind creating an issue at github about that?

Thanks for testing further!

Closing this topic as Tribler 6.5 has been released.

Thanks for all the testing!