No advanced settings possible in Tribler version 6.4.3 for Linux?

I installed Tribler version 6.4.3 in Linux, but I cannot see any advanced settings. There are none. Just very basic about seedings, connection, limits, experimental. But the choices within these choices are practically none.
Is this supposed to be that way, because of Linux?
Do I download anominous now? Everything just goes automatically and I cannot see if it is anominous?

Thanks Beppie

I would try the latest pre-release, it’s about to be released (only a very marginal bug pending).

The available options on the settings panel are the the same across platforms and that’s what’s a normal user should have access to. If you want to mess around with all available (internal) settings, you can edit tribler.conf and libtribler.conf while Tribler is not running, but that’s not supported at all and you should keep a backup in case you break stuff.

If a download is going trough the tunnel community, you will see it marked as such on the right side of the downloads list.

There is nothing to see on the right side? No anonymous. So that means I am visible, but I do not see how to download anonymous? There is nothing more I seem to be able to do in the settings?

Thanks for your respond

That’s because on 6.4.3 the tunnel community has only on/off settings, if you press “cancel” on the opt in dialog, the community stays disabled and hence you have no settings for it.

With 6.5 you can use the tunnel community without acting as an exit node, so it’s enabled by default and you can toggle the exit node feature on the settings panel.

If we don’t get any new bug report, I’ll release 6.5 later today.